AT A GLANCE
Preparation Time: 10 min
Cooking / Baking Time: 30 min
Servings: x 2
1/2 kg Greek Lentils
1 medium onion finely chopped
1/2 cup Terra Creta Greek Extra Virgin Olive Oil
2 - 3 finely chopped garlic gloves
1 tbsp tomato paste or 3 ripped grated tomatoes
3 bay leaves
salt and peper
2 tbsp Terra Creta Organic White Vinegar
- Place the lentils in a pot with enough water to cover them.
- Boil for 5-6 minutes and drain
- Pan fry the onion until brown in Terra Creta Extra Virgin Olive Oil, add the lentils, garlic, tomato paste diluted in 1 cup water or just the tomatoes, bay leaves, salt, pepper and water to cover
- Boil the lentils until cooked which will take about half an hour.
- Add vingar, boil for 5 more minutes and the dish is ready!
Gluten Free, Wheat Free, No Milk Added, Vegan