Credit: recipe and photos by Chef Sofia Beleri of Fotia Greek Restaurant in Singapore
AT A GLANCE
Preparation Time: 25 min
Proofing: 45 min
Cooking / Baking Time: 20-25 min
Servings: x 4
- Preheat oven to 180* C
- Combine the water, yeast and sugar in a bowl. Set it aside for 15 minutes so the yeast can activate
- Add the Mix B Bread Mix Gluten Free flour, salt and extra virgin olive oil
- Knead by hand for at least 10 minutes. If using a mixing bowl, beat for 5-10 minutes using the hook attachment (start at a low speed and gradually increase).
- Cover bowl with plastic wrap and set aside for 45 min in a warm place until the dough doubles in size
- Punch down the dough and divide to 4 equal halves.
- Spread / roll out the dough on a greased baking sheet
- Add the olives on top pressing them gently into the dough
- Use a knife to cut across the dough, or for a more original "lagana" appearance use your index finger to make indentations all over the dough.
- Drizzle all over some extra virgin olive oil
- Repeat the exact same process for the rest of the dough pieces
- Bake for 20-25 min until golden and crunchy
- And it's ready to serve!
Gluten Free, Wheat Free, No Eggs Added, Dairy Free, Lactose Free