Recipe by: Alexandra Pfaff @farinadivinefood
- 1 organic chicken or 6-8 organic chicken thighs
- 8-10 medium sized potatoes
- Lemon juice of 2-3 lemons
- 50 ml extra virgin olive oil
- Dried oregano
- Salt & pepper
- Preheat oven to 220 degrees two-sided heat.
- Peel the potatoes and cut them into 2 cm wedges. Place them in a bowl of fresh water.
- Squeeze the lemons.
- Place the chicken in a large baking pan. Rub it inside and outside with extra virgin olive oil and lemon juice. Sprinkle with oregano, salt & pepper.
- Drain the potatoes. Mix them with a generous amount of lemon juice, extra virgin olive oil, salt & pepper.
- Place the potatoes around the chicken.
- Add half glass of water and the remaining oil and lemon juice to the pan.
- Bake for about 1-1.5 hours.
- Pair with green salad or Greek salad! :)