Prep time: 10 min | cook time: 0 min
Diet: Vegetarian | Vegan | Dairy-Free | Gluten-Free | Wheat-Free
- 2 cups finely chopped kale
- 2 cup chopped finely chopped English parsley
- ⅓ cup sunﬂower seeds, chopped almonds, or other chopped nuts
- 2 Persian/Lebanese cucumbers, seeds removed and diced
- 2 tbsp white sesame seeds
- ⅓ cup pomegranate seeds
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 3 tbsp lemon juice (about ½ a lemon)
- ½ tsp cumin powder
- Salt to taste
Chop your kale and English Parsley finely. I like to do this in a food processor. It’s much faster and creates less of a mess!
In a small jar add all your dressing ingredients and give it a good shake.
Drizzle your greens with the dressing and give everything a good toss.
Add in all your other salad ingredients and stir to combine.