Prep time: 10 min | cook time: 0 min
Diet: Vegetarian | Gluten-Free | Wheat-Free
- 4 cups arugula
- 1/2 cup fresh strawberries, washed and quartered
- 1/2 cup fresh blueberries, washed
- 1/4 cup pomegranate seeds, or any other berries
- 250g fresh burrata, cut into 2 to 3 inch pieces
- 1/4 cup nuts of choice (I used slivered almonds, but anything works)
- 1 tbsp Terra Creta extra virgin olive oil PDO Kolymvar
- flaked sea salt
- Approximately 1.5 to 2 tbsp Terra Creta Organic Balsamic Cream, or to taste.
- Fresh basil, cut into thin ribbons
- Place your arugula in a serving dish.
- drizzle the arugula with Terra Creta extra virgin olive oil and give a good sprinkle of flaked sea salt.
- Sprinkle your berries and pomegranate seeds. (reserve some for topping)
- Add your burrata.
- Sprinkle your nuts next.
- drizzle with Terra Creta balsamic cream.
- top with remainder of berries and fresh cut basil ribbons