AT A GLANCE
Preparation Time: 40 min
Cooking / Baking Time: 15 min
Servings: x 4
For the Salsa
- Chop the tomatoes and the shallots into small cubes then add the other ingredients. Mix together and set aside.
For the Falafel:
- For this step, use a food processor.
- Add the chickpea to it with every other ingredient except the parsley.
- Blend them together, until it is completely blended. Check the consistency. If it is not thick enough, add more flour and mix it again.
- Chop the parsley very finely then mix into the falafel batter.
- Check the salt amount in it. If it needs more, then add and mix it in.
- Form the falafel (small “coins”) in order to fit in the wrap easily. Use oil for your hand if it’s getting sticky.
- Heat up a little sunflower oil in a skillet pan (max 1 tbsp.). Add the little falafel “coins” and cook slowly on a medium heat both sides until it’s golden. You can even put a lid above it.
- Warm up the wraps, add the mixed salad, the sliced avocado, the falafel and tomato salsa. Roll it up and enjoy it!
Gluten Free, Wheat Free, No Milk Added, No Eggs Added, No Soya Added, Lactose Free