AT A GLANCE
Preparation time: 30min
Cooling / Resting time: 3h / 4h
200 g Schar Gluten Free Savoiardi
500 g Strawberries
400 g whipping cream
150 g icing sugar
15 g leaves of gelatinous
3 tbsp Alkermes (sweet liquor)
- Place the leaf gelatine in cold water. Reserve about 3 tbsp. strawberries and strain the rest.
- Add the sugar, liqueur and juice of half a lemon and mix well.
- Squeeze the gelatine dry and melt in a saucepan over the lowest heat.
- Stir into the strawberry purée and allow to set, not forgetting to stir the mixture from time to time.
- Whip the cream until stiff and mix together with the strawberry purée and the reserved whole strawberries.
- Pour into a lightly greased pudding basin which has been lined with the savoy biscuits, and refrigerate for approx. 3-4 hours.
- Before serving, turn out the charlotte and decorate the top with whipped cream and a few whole strawberries.
Gluten Free, Wheat Free