400 g Spaghetti
200 g smoked salmon
1 shot brandy
250 g cooking cream
30 g butter salt
- Cook the spaghetti in plenty of salted water and drain while still "al dente".
- Cut the salmon into thin strips and saute half of it in the butter for a few minutes.
- Pour in the brandy (or white wine) and mash the salmon with a fork.
- Add the rest of the salmon and mix in the cream.
- Cook over a low flame for 1 minute and mix with the drained spaghetti.
- Return the pan to a high heat for a few moments and serve immediately.