500 g Schar Mix C Patisserie Gluten Free Flour
300 g butter
150 g sugar
10 g bourbon vanilla sugar
2 egg yolk
60 g ground almonds
For the garnish:
- Preheat the oven to 175°C (top and bottom heat setting) for 12 minutes, and line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Beat the butter with the sugar and vanilla sugar in a food processor for 10 minutes until the mixture is creamy.
- Add the eggs and egg yolks and continue stirring for another 10 minutes until the mixture has an airy consistency.
- Add the ground almonds to the mixture and then quickly stir in the sieved flour (the dough is still relatively soft, it will dry quickly so keep stirring).
- Wrap the dough in pre-floured clingfilm and place in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
- Roll the dough out to 2 mm thick on a floured surface.
- Use a cookie cutter to cut the circular biscuit shapes and then bake them in the oven for 10 – 12 minutes.
- Fill the biscuits with jam and dust with icing sugar, and leave to rest.
Gluten Free, Wheat Free