|1-2 tsp||sesame seeds|
|1 package||Schar Gluten Free Hamburger Buns|
|2 tbsp||ricotta cheese|
|20 g||onion sprouts|
|a little bit||Schar Pan Grati Gluten Free Breadcrumbs|
|a little bit||yogurt|
|a little bit||Greek Extra Virgin Olive Oil|
- Toast the sesame seeds for 15 seconds in a hot non-stick pan.
- Peel the shallots and chop them finely.
- Remove the skin and any bones from the salmon, then chop it very finely with a knife or mezzaluna, as you would for a salmon tartare.
- Transfer the salmon to a bowl and add the ricotta, the shallots, sesame seeds and 1 tablespoon of breadcrumbs.
- Mix together and leave to rest in the fridge for an hour, then divide the mixture in four, shape into patties and coat them with more of the breadcrumbs.
- Cut the Hamburger rolls in half and arrange on a baking tray with the cut side upwards. Toast them under the grill for 1-2 minutes.
- Meanwhile, fry the burgers in 2 tablespoons of oil for 1-2 minutes on each side, turning them carefully with a fish slice.
- Cover the pan and leave to cook for a further 30 seconds, then season with a little salt.
- Remove the rolls from the grill, spread each lower half with the sauce and arrange the fillings on top: tomato, burger and a good pinch of onion sprouts. Top with the other half of the roll and serve.
- Chef’s suggestion: For a fresher, more vibrant flavour, add half a teaspoon of lemon zest or a pinch of grated fresh ginger to the fish mixture.