1 package Schar Gluten Free Savoiardi
250 g mascarpone cheese
2 egg whites
80 g sugar
30 ml white dessert wine OR
30 g sugar water
100 g rasberries
- Beat the egg whites until stiff, mix together the mascarpone and sugar, and carefully fold under the beaten egg whites.
- Break up the Savoiardi coarsely and place them in 4 custard cups.
- Wet the biscuits with the wine or the sugar water, then pour a layer of the crème and a layer of the raspberries into each cup.
- In the same manner, repeat the process with additional layers until all the ingredients have been used up.
- Chill for several hours in the refrigerator before serving.
Gluten Free, Wheat Free