For the base / bottom:
60 g Schar Mix It Universal Gluten Free Flour
1 tsp baking powder
3 eggs (M)
100 g sugar
For the filling:
150 g cream cheese
250 ml whipping cream
4 tbsp sugar
50 ml lemon juice
For the decoration:
to taste: fruits and berries of your choice
- Heat up the oven to 200°C.
- Mix flour and baking powder.
- Whisk eggs and sugar with electric mixer until fluffy and light in colour.
- Add the dry ingredients.
- Pour batter evenly onto baking paper. Bake for about 5 minutes.
- Invert hot cake carefully on to another baking paper. Remove carefully the baking paper cake was in the oven with. Cover the cake and let it cool.
- Whip cream until fluffy. Add cream cheese and season the filling with sugar and lemon juice. Taste and add lemon juice and/or sugar if needed.
- Spread ¾ of the filling on the bottom. Roll carefully.
- Spread ¼ of the filling on the roll cake.
- Decorate with fruits and berries of your choice. The more the merrier!