200 g Schar Gluten Free Mix C Patisserie Flour
100 g caster sugar
1 cinnamon stick
2 eggs (one for egg wash)
100 g butter cut into small pieces (keep it cold!)
1/4 tsp salt
1/2 tbsp water
For the pineapple filling
- Cut and blend 1 pineapple. Ideally use a food processor. Ultimately you want the fruit to have a bit of texture and not be totally blended.
- Add the sugar, a cinnamon stick and clove for taste.
- Cook the pineapple at medium-low heat in a big pan for 30 minutes until golden brown in color and there is a jam-like consistency.
- Remove cinnamon stick and clove.
- Cool and chill in refrigerator
For the dough
- Mix the flour with the butter, then the egg, salt and water. Avoid over kneading to prevent it from getting hard.
- Wrap the dough in clingfilm and chill in the refrigerator for approx. 2 hours or at least 30 min
For the final part!
- Flatten dough and press into shapes using a pineapple tart mould.
- Scoop a small amount of pineapple filling and place on the dough
- Brush egg wash the tarts (beat 1 egg and 1 tsp water)
- Bake at 180 degrees Celcius for 20 minutes
Gluten Free, Wheat Free