250 g Schar Mix B Bread Mix Gluten Free Flour
5 g dry yeast OR
10 g fresh yeast
150 ml lukewarm water
2 tablespoon xantham gum
80 g margarine
100 g sugar
80 g candied fruit
150 g raisins
1 tablespoon vanilla essence OR 1 package vanilla sugar
grated zest of an unwaxed lemon
4 tablespoon rum
- Wash the raisins and leave them with the candied fruit in the rum to soften for about half an hour.
- Dissolve the yeast in 150ml lukewarm water.
- Dry the raisins and candied fruit, sprinkle with some flour, and mix with the remaining ingredients into a dough.
- Pour the batter into a buttered and floured Panettone form (a deep, fluted, dome-shaped cake mould) that has been coated with flour.
- Leave it to rise in a warm place. Bake in the oven at 170°C for about 50 minutes.
Gluten Free, Wheat Free, Lactose Free, No Milk Added