250 g Mix B - Bread-Mix
250 ml water
3 g dry yeast or 20 g fresh yeast
15 g sugar
3 g salt
50 ml olive oil
60 g (whole or sliced) olives
- Dissolve the yeast together with the sugar in lukewarm water.
- Wait for it to foam to make sure the yeast being active.
- In a large bowl, add the flour. Make a well in the center and pour in the mixture of water, yeast and sugar. Mix.
- Add the oil and salt.
- Continue to blend until you form a smooth dough.
- Cover the mixture with a cloth and leave to rise in a warm place until the dough doubles in size. While this is happening, line a baking sheet with greaseproof paper.
- Once the dough has risen, sprinkle the work surface with flour and pour the dough onto it. Sprinkle your hands with flour and spread the dough evenly on the surface.
- Pour the olives onto the dough and gently incorporate them, forming a ball.
- Transfer the dough onto the baking sheet (lined with greaseproof paper) and spread it gently with flour-dusted-hands until you obtain a 1 cm thick oval.
- With a sharp knife, dusted with flour, make 3 diagonal cuts, from the outside of the dough towards the center, separating the two edges of the cut well.
- Bake the bread at 220°C for 30 minutes.