500 g Mix B - Bread-Mix
1 package dry yeast or 21 g fresh yeast
1 tsp ground psyllium seed husks (fiber-husk)
1 tsp sugar
1 tsp oil
410 ml lukewarm water
a little bit of melted butter
1 handful sesame seeds
1 handful poppy
1 handful sunflower seeds
- Mix the flour, sugar, dryy yeast and psyllium seeds.
- Add oil, salt and water and knead for about 5 minutes until obtaining a soft dough that comes off the bowl.
- Divide the dough into 12 equal parts.
- With wet hands, form balls and place them on a baking tray covered with baking paper.
- Make a cross incision using a sharp kitchen knife.
- Leave the bread rolls in the oven for about 25 to 30 minutes at about 40°C.
- Place the grill at a height higher than the pan and place a damp cloth on it.
- Brush the rolls with melted butter and sprinkle with the seeds.
- Bake in preheated oven at 250 ° C for 15 to 18 minutes.