- Mix the flour with the salt in a mixing bowl.
- Form a well in the middle.
- Add the yeast and the sugar.
- Pour in half the lukewarm milk.
- Wait about ten minutes until bubbles have formed.
- Mix together the remaining milk, yoghurt and egg and then knead with the prepared flour mix to make a supple dough.
- Cover the dough with a cloth and leave in a warm place for 30 minutes.
- Use moist hands to shape the dough into balls (without pressure) and then press each one into a round flatbread.
- Place a non-stick frying pan on the heat.
- Add the flatbreads and fry both sides at a high temperature.
- Take care as they can easily burn.