AT A GLANCE
Preparation Time: 20min
Cooking / Baking Time: 5 min
Servings: x 2
- Dip 6 chive stems very briefly in boiling water and immediately rinse in cold water. Leave to drain.
- Slice the rest of the chives in rolls.
- Stir together with crème fraîche and horseradish until smooth.
- Add lemon juice, some salt and pepper to taste (take care because smoked salmon is already salty).
- Spread half of the cream onto the wraps. Place salmon on top and spread the rest of the cream on the salmon.
- Roll up, cut into halves and wind a piece of chive around each half and tie up. Serve 3 half-wraps per portion.
Gluten Free, Wheat Free, No Eggs Added