AT A GLANCE
Preparation Time: 15 min
Cooking / Baking Time: 30 min to 1 hr
Servings: x 2
50 g Schar Pan Grati, Gluten Free Breadcrumbs
20 cherry tomatoes
1 bunch basil
2 garlic cloves
400 g cod
a little bit of organic oregano
40 g pitted kalamata olives
a little bit of extra virgin olive oil
a pinch of sea salt
- Cut the tomatoes into quarters and place in a bowl. Finely chop the basil and add to the bowl.
- Season with a little salt, mix well and leave to marinate. Chop the courgettes into cubes and peel and finely chop the garlic.
- Briefly fry in a little extra virgin olive oil. Add the courgettes, salt and oregano and leave to fry on a medium heat for 10 to 15 minutes until cooked but still firm.
- In the mean-time dice the fish into small cubes and mix in with the marinated tomatoes. Add the sliced olives.
- Place the courgettes onto a baking tray and spread out equally across the base.
- Pour the fish and tomato mixture over the top and sprinkle the bread crumbs over the surface.
- Bake in a pre-heated oven at 220°C (425 °F, Gasmark 7) for 15 Minutes.