AT A GLANCE
Preparation Time: 1hour 30 min
Cooking / Baking Time: 7 - 15 min
Servings: x 4
3 cups Schar Gluten Free Mix C Patisserie
1 1/4 tbsp xantham gum
2 tsp baking powder
2 tsp yeast
1 cup brown sugar
1 1/4 cups warm vegetal milk
3 egg yolks
1/2 tsp vanilla extract
3/4 ghee or 3/4 cup melted coconut fat
For the topping
1 cup chocolate, chopped
1/2 cup rice cream
- Mix all the dry ingredients together and set aside.
- Mix the other ingredients together in the bowl of your stand mixer.
- Apply the dough hook and mix the liquid and dry ingredients together at low speed until they are perfectly uniform (approx. 3 minutes).
- Cover the dough with cellophane and let rest for 20 minutes.
- Roll out the dough on a floured surface to thickness of approx. 1 cm. Cut the donuts to the size and shape you want.
- Let them rise in a damp warm environment for approximately one hour.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 180°C for 7 to 15 minutes, depending on the size of the donuts.
- Fill with chocolate cream or other filling of your choice.
For the filling:
- Melt the chocolate and add the rice cream. Mix well until uniform.
A special suggestion: To make your icing sugar, mix a spoonful of Bread Mix with a spoonful of sieved sugar