500 g Schar Mix C Patisserie Gluten Free Flour
220 g sugar
4 XL eggs OR 6 S eggs
1/2 package baking powder
1 pinch Salt
3 tsp gingerbread spice mix
1 grated lemon peel
125 g ground almonds
125 g ground nuts
75 g candied orange peel
50 gr candied lemon peel
100 g marzipan
- Stir the marzipan smoothly with 1 egg, then beat with the remaining eggs and sugar until the mixture is frothy.
- Next work in the nuts, almonds, baking powder and the sieved flour.
- Using two tablespoons or an ice cream scoop, place portions of dough onto the baking tray.
- Be sure to keep plenty of space between the dough portions, as they will spread in the oven.
- Bake on the middle shelf in the oven for approx. 25 -30 minutes.
- Once cooled, the gingerbread cakes can be iced with chocolate or a sugar glaze.
- Tip! Try chopping the candied orange and lemon peel finely or grinding them in a mixer before adding them to the dough.