|200 g||Schar Gluten Free Fusilli Pasta|
|250 g||Kyknos Whole Peeled Tomatoes|
|100 g||Fillet of Beef|
|2 tbsp||Terra Creta Greek Extra Virgin Olive Oil|
|1/2 tsp||Meat Extract|
|1/2||Clove of Garlic|
|25 g||Grated Parmesan Cheese|
|1 pinch||Salt Odyssey Greek Fine Sea Salt|
- Cut the meat into tiny cubes. Crush the clove of garlic and fry in a saucepan with the extra virgin olive oil. Remove when golden and add the pieces of meat.
- Brown well on all sides and add the tomatoes, after peeling and squeezing gently by hand to remove the excess water and seeds.
- Boil for a short time, then add half a cupful of hot water in which the meat extract has been dissolved.
- Add the basil, season with salt and freshly ground pepper and continue cooking for about half an hour over a moderate flame with the lid on.
- Cook the pasta in plenty of salted water, drain whilst still ´al dente´, place in a bowl and add the ragout. Serve with parmesan cheese.