For the Base / bottom
For the Filling
200 g dark chocolate
250 g mascarpone cheese
200 ml double cream
70 g sugar
2 egg whites
For the Decoration
to taste rasberries
to taste edible flowers
For the bottom:
- Prepare the dough by melting the butter and chocolate.
- Mix all the dry ingredients together and pour over the melted chocolate mixture. Mix until smooth.
- Use a loose bottom cake tin.
- Bake the bottom for 12–15 minutes.
For the filling:
- Melt the chocolate.
- Whisk the egg whites in a large, clean bowl until stiff. Gradually whisk in the sugar.
- In another bowl, whip the cream and mascarpone.
- Combine the melted sugar with the cream mix. Finally add the meringue too.
- Pour the filling over the brownie bottom.
- Cover and put the cake into the fridge for 4 hours or overnight.
- Decorate with raspberries and edible flowers.