For the dough
For the topping
100 ml coconut milk
70 g powdered chocolate
40 g sugar
1 tsp vanilla essense
- Mix all the wet ingredients together thoroughly in a bowl.
- Mix the flour, cocoa powder and baking powder and add this to the wet mixture along with the sugar and salt.
- Pour the mixture into a cake tin previously greased with oil and dusted with flour. Bake in a preheated oven at 180°C for approx. 40 minutes.
- Once the cake has cooled, remove it from the tin and prepare the topping.
- Place all the topping ingredients in a small pan and stir constantly over a medium heat until it becomes smooth and even.
Gluten Free, Wheat Free, Lactose Free, No milk added