AT A GLANCE
Preparation time: 20 - 25min
Cooking time: 10min
Temperature: 180 celcius
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Chop the chocolate and melt over a low heat. Allow it to cool.
- Break 2 eggs into a bowl and whisk. Pour in the melted chocolate.
- When the chocolate and eggs are fully combined, gradually add the sifted flour.
- Mix well until you have a smooth dough.
- Pour into a 15x15 cm baking tin greased with coconut oil and floured with flour.
- Bake in a pre-heated oven at 180°C for 10 minutes and serve.
Gluten Free, Wheat Free