For the dough
100 g Schar Gluten Free Mix C Patisserie
180 g icing sugar
125 g ground almonds
125 g baking chocolate
150 g butter room temperature
1 package baking powder
For the garnish
a little bit of icing sugar
1 package Schar Gluten Free Gris & Giocc
- Preheat the oven to 180°C. Grease a round cake tin (Ø 24 cm) and dust with flour.
- Melt the softened butter with the chocolate in a bain-marie.
- Mix the baking powder with the sieved flour and add the eggs, sugar and almonds.
- Mix thoroughly everything together with the chocolate cream.
- Pour the batter into the cake tin and bake on a middle shelf in the oven for approx. 40 minutes. Check that the cake is cooked through by piercing it with a wooden cocktail stick. When the stick comes out clean the cake is baked through and can be removed from the oven to cool.
- Remove the cooled cake from the tin, dust with icing sugar and decorate with Milly Gris & Ciocc batons.