AT A GLANCE
Preparation Time: 15 min
Cooking / Baking Time: 30 min
Servings: x 4
25 g Schar Gluten Free Corn Flakes
4 (boneless) chicken breasts
1 1/2 tsp salt
75ml extra virgin olive oil
1 tbsp lemon juice
1 bunch parsley
1 tsp sugar
2 tbsp Parmesan cheese, grated
- Sprinkle 1 ts(p) of salt on the chicken breasts.
- Heat 1 tb(sp) of extra virgin olive oil in an ovenproof pan and cook the chicken breasts one minute both sides just to get them golden.
- Cut the lemon into half.
- Squeeze 1 tb(sp) of lemon juice and set aside.
- Slice the lemon and put the slices into the pan right underneath the chicken breasts.
- Put the parsley, 50 ml of extra virgin olive oil, ½ ts(p) of salt, sugar and lemon juice into the food processor and run until smooth. Add corn flakes and let it run a little, just to get the corn flakes broken.
- Cover the chicken breasts with the herb sauce.
- Bake in the oven at 200°C for 25 minutes or until chicken breasts are well done.
- Serve with parsley leaves.