120 g Dr. Schar Mix It Universal Flour
50 g milk chocolate
150 g dark chocolate
70 g butter
120 g sugar
1/2 package baking powder
1 pinch/es of salt
1 tsp vanilla powder
75 g milk chocolate - coating
25 g white chocolate
- Put the dark and milk chocolate and the butter in a glass bowl and melt in a bain-marie.
- As soon as the chocolate and butter are melted put the bowl on one side and allow the contents to cool slightly.
- Use a hand mixer to beat the eggs, sugar, vanilla powder and salt together until creamy.
- Stir this into the chocolate and butter mixture and then fold in the flour and baking powder.
- Grease a 25 by 25 cm square cake tin with butter, pour in the brownie mixture and spread evenly.
- Bake for approx. half an hour in a preheated oven at 170°C.
- Before serving , spread with the milk chocolate coating and decorate with the white chocolate.