AT A GLANCE
Preparation time: 30min
1/2 Schar Gluten Free Mix C Patisserie
1/4 tbsp baking powder
1/2 tbsp sodium bicarbonate
1 tbsp brown sugar
1/2 tsp lemon peel
1/4 cup green banana mash
2 tbsp almond milk
1/4 tsp vanilla extract
1/2 cup blueberries
- Mix the flour, baking powder, bicarbonate, sugar and grated lemon peel in a small bowl. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, beat up the banana mass and milk.
- Add the egg and almond extract. Mix well until the batter is uniform.
- Add the dry ingredients to the batter.
- Finally, add the blueberries.
- Heat a lightly oiled frying pan over medium heat.
- Pour in a small ladle of batter and cook for two minutes or until the edge of the crêpe is well defined and the underside is golden.
- Turn or flip the crêpe and cook 1 minute more on the other side or until it is the right golden colour.
Gluten Free, Wheat Free, Lactose Free, No Milk Added