|260 g||Schar Mix C Patisserie Gluten Free Flour|
|3 tbsp||corn oil|
|3 tbsp||corn starch|
|1/2 package||baking powder|
|a little bit||grated zest of an unwaxed lemon|
- Preheat the oven to 175°C (top and bottom heat setting) and line a baking tray with a sheet of baking paper.
- In a bowl, thoroughly mix the sieved flour with the eggs, cornflour, baking powder, 3 tbsp sugar, oil and the salt until the mixture has a bread-dough consistency.
- Roll the dough out with a rolling pin until it is 1/2 cm thick. Cut square shapes from the dough.
- Place half of the squares on the tray and make sure there is enough space between each.
- In the meantime, cook the apple pieces with 4-5 tbsp water, cinnamon, 1 tbsp sugar and the zest of 1 lemon. Allow this mixture to cool and then place 2 tsp apple mixture in the middle of each square.
- Form dough pockets and bake for 10 minutes.