AT A GLANCE
Preparation time: 50min
Cooling / Resting time: 30 min
- Put all the ingredients for the batter into a mixing bowl, and mix together until there’s a smooth consistency.
- Leave the batter to rest for approx. 30 minutes.
- Warm a little butter in a non-stick frying pan (roughly 13 cm wide) and pour a ladleful of batter in.
- Fry the pancakes on one side until golden brown, then turn the pancake and do the same to the other side. Place on a plate.
- Fry some more pancakes and pile up on the plate.
- While the pancakes are still warm, pour over honey, maple syrup or jam - whatever topping you fancy!
Gluten Free, Wheat Free