1 package Schar Gluten Free Breadcrumbs
100 g chocolate
50 g sugar
200 g dark chocolate
200 g milk chocolate
600 ml cooking liquid cream
750 ml milk
45 g curd powder
- You need a pot, a wooden spoon and a detachable baking pan.
For the base of our tart:
- Mix the breadcrumbs and sugar with the melted butter and spread on the base of the baking pan, press the mixture with the help of a spoon or with your fingers.
- Put the baking pan in the refrigerator while preparing the first chocolate layer.
For the chocolate layers:
- In a small bowl, dissolve the curd powder in 50 ml of milk.
- Put the pot over medium heat and add 200 ml of liquid cooking cream and 200 ml of milk.
- When the cooking cream and milk are hot, add the finely chopped white chocolate and stir until the chocolate has melted, and the mixture has become smooth. Add the dissolved curd powder and stir until it boils for 4 or 5 minutes.
- Pour gently over the tart base.
- Place in the refrigerator while preparing the next layer.
- Repeat the same steps for the other two chocolate layers.
- To make sure the chocolate layers stick together, mark the surface of the layer with a fork before adding the next one.
- Once you have finished all the layers, refrigerate for at least 8 hours.
- Take out of the baking pan and decorate as you wish.
Gluten Free, Wheat Free, No eggs added, No soya added