10 Questions and 10 Answers from Dr. Schar!
1. Am I at risk of nutritional deficiencies with I switch to gluten free?
2. What happens if you eat gluten free when you don't have coeliac disease?
3. Can I make some "gluten-exceptions" as a Celiac?
4. When will I start feeling better after my Coeliac disease diagnosis?
5. Do I need my own kitchen utensils as a Celiac?
6. If I have Celiac disease, is it possible that my children will have it too?
7. Can I drink beer as a Celiac?
8. What about eating chips as a Celiac?
9. How about eating ketchup as a Celiac?
10. Can I eat oats as a Celiac?